Bring your good girl running with Purina Pro Plan Chicken & Rice Entree in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food. Bursting with kitty-approved flavor, this high protein cat food is made with real chicken and complemented with rice. A savory gravy doubles down on the delicious flavor and adds moisture to every mouthwatering bite. Plus, each serving of the chicken and gravy cat food is loaded with antioxidants for a healthy immune system. Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish her skin and coat, and the soft cat food has vitamin A and taurine to support healthy vision. Altogether, she gets a high fiber cat food that supports adult cats from nose to tail and features an optimal protein level to help her keep up an ideal body condition. Let your feline friend delight in the yummy taste and tender texture of the chicken cat food with rice entree. Pro Plan proudly manufactures the premium cat food at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities.
- The adult cat food with gravy is made with real chicken for a taste cats love and has absolutely no artificial colors or preservatives.
- The high protein wet cat food has antioxidants for a healthy immune system along with omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish your good girl’s skin and coat.
- Vitamin A and taurine in this gravy cat food support her healthy vision.
- Pro Plan cat food with fiber loads on100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats and features an optimal protein level for maintaining an ideal body condition.
- This premium wet cat food in gravy is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities, so you can feel good letting it fuel all of kitty’s adventures.
Water, Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Rice, Corn Starch-Modified, Glycine, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement], Choline Chloride. I465720.
Crude Protein (Min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%, Moisture (Max) 80.0%, Ash (Max) 2.7%, Taurine (Min) 0.05%.
850 kcal/kg, 72 kcal/3-oz can
Feed 1 can per 2 1/2 – 3 lbs of body weight daily. Adjust as needed. Divide into 2 or more meals.
You should consider transitioning gradually to new pet foods to help eliminate any digestive issues. We recommend consumers introduce a new pet food over a period of 7 – 10 days to help avoid digestive upset. The first day we recommend mixing 10 percent of the new food with 90 percent of the current food. Each day, increase the amount of the new food while decreasing the amount of the current food.
Tasty, soothing for tummies –
I prefer chicken or turkey based products. We food is a GREAT treat and also easy to hide required meds needed for the cat!