Add home-style goodness to mealtimes with the Caru Free Range Chicken Bone Broth for Dogs & Cats. Made with high-quality ingredients in a state of the art facility, this broth helps to enhance the flavor of your pet’s existing diet. It’s an excellent way to entice reluctant eaters to take a bite, as well as to rehydrate freeze-dried food, or just as a taste of yumminess between meals. And everything that goes into the GMO, gluten, and grain-free recipe is carefully selected, right down to the filtered water and organic veggies. Great for both dogs and cats alike, this savory broth looks, tastes, and smells just like you made it yourself—only less dishes.
- Made from free-range chicken that is antibiotic and hormone-free, USDA-inspected chicken bones, organic vegetables and filtered water.
- Enhances food flavor to entice finicky eaters; also ideal to rehydrate raw, freeze-dried food, to moisten dry food, or as a treat between meals.
- Limited ingredient recipe is a natural source of chondroitin sulfate and collagen and free of grains, gluten, and GMOs.
- Contains 90% protein on a dry matter basis, and looks, tastes, and smells just like homemade!
- Gently prepared in small batches in the USA by the family-owned company with no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors.
Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Bones(Source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Organic Carrots, Organic Celery, Organic Parsley, Apple Cider Vinegar, Black Peppercorns, Bay Leaves, Thyme.
10 kcal/ ¼ cup (60 g), 171 kcal/kg
Serve as a delicious treat, use to moisten dry food, or pour over raw food. Serve approximately 1/4 cup of broth per day per 25 lbs. Adjust the amount to meet your pet’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water. Gently heat for a special treat!
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight. Refrigerate unused portion after opening. Serve entire contents within 7 days.
They Loved It! –
My 16 year old cat Madison is not a water drinker and prefers dry food. Giving Caru Bone Broth keeps her hydrated and she loves it. I feel good about her hydrating with healthy broth. My only negative comment would be the unique design of the box .
Good addition to any dog food. –
My Vet suggested giving my dogs carrots to fill her up without a lot of calories. She wasn’t crazy about them but when you put some of this broth on top she loves them!