Terms & Conditions
We offer this website, subject to the following terms and conditions (“agreement”). Please read this agreement carefully before using this website. By using this website, you accept the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, you must not use this website. We may at any time, at our sole discretion, update and revise this agreement by posting an amended agreement on this website; any changes that we make to this agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the “Last Updated” information that appears at the top of this agreement. Your use of this website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. If you are not at least 18 years old, you must not access or use this website. This website’s terms and conditions are directed to residents of the United States.
Code of conduct. While using this website and/or the site materials, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using this website, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking,” “denial of service” attacks or defacing any portion of this website
- Use this website or the Site Materials for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes on our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about us, any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of ours, any of our licensees or affiliates, or any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities, or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us)
- Engage in spamming or flooding
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, transfer, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of this website or the site materials
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of this website without our prior written authorization
- Tamper in any way with the software or functionality of this website, including, without limitation, transmitting or posting any software or other materials to this website that contains any viruses, time bombs, Trojan horses, worms, cancel bots or other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of this website or its contents
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to this website without their express consent
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the information on this website
- Make postings of a commercial nature
- Permit others, including those whose accounts were terminated, to access this website through your account, username or password. In addition, while using this website and/or the Site Materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulation
This website may contain links to other Internet websites and online resources. Links on this website to other websites or resources shall not be construed as endorsement, control, review or approval of such other websites by us. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information located on or through any other websites, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such website or content. Further, the treatment of user data by the operators of third party websites may be different from our treatment of user data. For details regarding such operators’ treatment of data about users, you must review their privacy policies or terms and conditions of use or contact them for this information.
Accuracy of Information. Although we strive to ensure the accuracy of the information found on this website, neither we, nor our affiliates, licensees, suppliers, or agents, can be held responsible by you for the accuracy of such information. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all information provided on this website
Disclaimers. WE PROVIDE THIS WEBSITE, THE SITE MATERIALS, AND ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, FULLY-EXECUTED AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, FULLY-EXECUTED AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AND AGENTS DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE SITE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE (OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH IT IS HOSTED) OR RELATED SOFTWARE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE, AND OTHER EQUIPMENT NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THIS WEBSITE, AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. NO OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT OF US OR OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON THIS WEBSITE, IN THE SITE MATERIALS, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN, FULLY-EXECUTED AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US WITH REGARD TO A PARTICULAR PRODUCT OR SERVICE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Conflicts. In the event a conflict arises between any information posted on this website, this Agreement, and/or any contract you have with us, the terms of your contract with us will prevail over this Agreement and the information posted on this website, and this Agreement will prevail over information posted on this website.
Limitation of Liability. AS A CONDITION OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, SUPPLIERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF EARNINGS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, LOST DATA, INTERRUPTED COMMUNICATIONS, DAMAGES, EXPENSE, OR COSTS RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR OTHERWISE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH:
THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES RESULTING OR ARISING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE OR HYPERLINKED FROM THIS WEBSITE, OR THE MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION, TRANSMISSIONS, EAVESDROPPING BY THIRD PARTIES, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE;
GOVERNMENT RESTRICTION, STRIKES, WAR, ANY NATURAL DISASTER OR FORCE MAJEURE, POWER FAILURES, LARGE INCREASES IN ON-LINE ACTIVITY IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME (USAGE SPIKES), VIRUSES, CATASTROPHIC HARDWARE FAILURES, ATTACKS ON OUR SERVERS, FIRES, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS, UNUSUALLY SEVERE WEATHER, OR ANY OTHER CONDITION BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL LIMITING, PREVENTING OR OTHERWISE AFFECTING EITHER YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR SITE MATERIALS OR OUR ABILITY TO PROVIDE SERVICES OR GOODS IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RESERVED OR ORDERED THROUGH, THIS WEBSITE;
OR LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTIES.
YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR SITE MATERIALS, AS APPLICABLE
Void Where Prohibited. Although this website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed or referenced in this website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. In addition, restrictions may apply to use of products or services obtained in one jurisdiction in other jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this website from locations outside the United States or Canada do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You may not use or export the Site Materials or products and services available through this website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. We, and our affiliates, licensees, suppliers and agents, reserve the right to limit the availability of this website and/or the provision of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, at any time and in our sole discretion.
This Agreement has been written in English, and you waive any right you may have under any laws to have this Agreement written in any other language. You represent that you have the ability to read and write in English and you have read and understood this Agreement. If this Agreement is translated into a language other than English, the English version and interpretation shall govern and prevail. All communications between the parties here-under shall be in English.
Other General Provisions. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your access to and use of this website or any portion thereof, or to eliminate any content, feature or service of this website, at any time and for any reason, with or without cause. Headings found in this Agreement are for reference only. A party’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. This, together with any of our policies referred to herein, is the entire Agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between you and us regarding the same subject matter (except other written, fully-executed contracts between you and us). Neither the course of conduct between you and us, nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such determination shall not affect such provision in any other respect or any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensee by you except with our prior written consent.