Dr. Elsey’s Precious Cat Ultra Clumping Cat Litter is a unique formulation that combines the heavy non-tracking granules of Precious Cat Classic with a medium-grain clay. The result is an excellent clumping litter that prevents moisture from reaching the bottom of the tray while providing a clump that will not break down. This cat litter is perfect for multi-cat households and those cat parents with sifting or mechanical litter boxes. With its superior odor control, you can be sure your home will always smell fresh and clean.
- 99.9% dust free, hypo-allergenic natural litter to keep your surfaces clean and perfect for families who suffer from allergies.
- Hard clumping, medium-grain clay makes it the perfect clumping litter that helps prevent moisture.
- Multi-cat formula and superior odor control keeps your home smelling clean and fresh day in and day out.
- Ideal for sifting and mechanical litter boxes so it’s easier for you to dispose of your kitty’s waste.
- Forms hard clumps that don’t break down making easier to scoop up and clean the box twice daily.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
- Fill clean, dry litter with 3-4 inches of Dr. Elsey’s litter. This depth allows your cats to dig and cover their waste naturally.
- Scoop waste twice daily and refill box as necessary.
- Replace entire box once a month.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
- Pour Precious Cat into a clean litter box, using half as much as you would with a clay based litter.
- Top off the Precious Cat with the litter you are using now, mixing as you add.
- Give your cat time to get used to the crystal texture.
- Once your cat is used to the crystal texture (about one week), empty the litter box completely into the trash, and refill with Precious Cat.
Kitty likes it! –
I had been using a different clumping litter since my kitten first came home but the clumps were falling apart leaving small bits; this new litter seems to hold together better and also controls odors without a heavy perfume which I think is better for my cat…I thought she may get not like the change however she seems to prefer it as she doesn’t spend as much time scratching about.
The Best! –
This stuff blows away everything else we’ve tried. No dust, hardly any tracking, and traps the stank well. Definitely will keep buying!