Give your kitty the secure and relaxed environment she wants with the TRIXIE Outdoor Wooden Cat Patio. Constructed using weather-treated, non-toxic pine wood, this adorable home can endure years of use with very little maintenance. The front door folds down to serve as a ramp, and when it’s not being used, you can close it tight with a slide lock—keeping any uninvited guests from entering. It sits on an elevated foundation that promotes air circulation, which protects your pet from ground chill and wet conditions. And if you want to take a peek inside, the hinged roof opens from above. It’s also great for indoor use!
- Made from weather-treated, non-toxic pine that will endure years of use with little maintenance.
- Elevated foundation promotes air circulation and protects your pet from ground chill and wet conditions.
- Roof is covered in composite asphalt shingles and can be opened from above; floor is removable for easy cleaning.
- Front door folds down to serve as a ramp with a slide lock when not in use.
- Assembles in 15 minutes with included hardware; measures 16.5 x 15.75 x 20 inches. Great for small dogs too!
Maintain using mild soap and water.
Great Outside Cat house –
I ordered this little house for my feral cat to sleep in, especially this winter. It was VERY easy to put together. I was impressed with the quality and how cute it was once put together. There is enough room inside for a small bed, and small plastic flaps in front of the door to keep out the wind. I will probably add a small animal heater once the weather gets cold.
Porch Cat Approved! –
I have been looking for a small home for a neighborhood porch cat that would keep the cold out. She’s a real small Russian Blue so she fits perfectly in the “cat condo” by herself. We live in the desert so I have the condo situated under our patio. Easy set up and no problems with the wood splintering. The packaging it came in was very light. I would like to order different homes to make a small catville for her offsprings.