Give your cat what he naturally craves with Stella & Chewy’s Tummy Ticklin’ Turkey Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food. Based on the philosophy that pets thrive on the same diet they would eat in the wild, the all-natural recipe makes it easy to feed your cat only the good stuff. Made from sustainably-sourced ingredients and raw protein, this recipe starts with 98% cage-free turkey, organs, and bone plus 100% certified-organic fruits and vegetables—offering the benefits of raw food nutrition with the convenience of freeze-dried preparation. And to ensure the highest quality, each batch is made with care in the USA in Stella & Chewy’s own kitchen.
- Real raw nutrition in the convenience of freeze-dried. Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water.
- Made in Stella & Chewy’s own USA kitchen with cage-free turkey and 100% organic-certified fruits and vegetables.
- Never contains grains, gluten, fillers, artificial preservatives, or colorings.
- Simple, pristine recipe with limited ingredients and rich in protein.
- Pet parents and vets report raw feeding supports an improved appetite, digestion, immune system, teeth and gum health, skin and coat, and can help relieve allergies.
Stella & Chewy’s products must always remain raw when feeding. Please do not cook, heat, or microwave the products. If rehydrating, use cool or warm (never hot) water.
Turkey With Ground Bone, Turkey Liver, Turkey Gizzard, Pumpkin Seed, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Dried Pediococcus Acidilactici Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Longum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Taurine, Tocopherols (Preservative), Dandelion, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement.
4,910 kcal/kg, 208 kcal/oz.
Rehydrate by adding 1/2 cup warm water for every cup of food, following feeding guidelines. Add water, allow food to rehydrate for 1 minute, mix and serve. Food can be fed dry, but always make sure your cat drinks plenty of water at mealtime.
Introduce by slowly mixing with your pet’s current diet, over the course of 7 – 10 days. Timeframes can be adjust as needed.
- Days 1 – 3 : 25% Stella & Chewy’s + 75% previous diet
- Days 4 – 6: 50% Stella & Chewy’s + 50% previous diet
- Days 7 – 9: 75% Stella & Chewy’s + 25% previous diet
- Day 10: 100% Stella & Chewy’s