Your kitty goes wild for pate, so give him the nutrition he craves with the Nutro Perfect Portions Grain-Free Chicken Recipe Cat Food Trays. Featuring real chicken as the first ingredient in a whisker-licking juicy pate, it provides perfectly-portioned protein for healthy muscles and delicious flavor for a satisfied tummy. Every bite is also packed with all the nutrients your pal needs to look and feel his best every day, like vitamins, minerals and essential taurine. Plus, it also provides plenty of moisture to help keep him hydrated and healthy from nose to tail! And with no grains, fillers or anything artificial, even sensitive kitties can enjoy.
- Adult wet food trays feature real chicken as the first ingredient for the protein needed to support healthy, lean muscles.
- Soft pate with smooth texture is perfectly lap-able and easy for cats to eat, with just enough juice to keep him licking his whiskers.
- Zero grains, corn, gluten meal, chicken by-product meals, wheat or soy protein so it’s also great for cats with sensitivities or food allergies.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals, essential taurine, and moisture in every bite to support hydration and overall health.
- Made in USA Nutro facilities with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, and comes in single-portion trays to make mealtime effortless.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Pork Broth, Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Copper Sulfate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K Activity).
1,135 kcal/kg, 43 kcal/serving
Feed 4 1/4 servings daily per 8 lb. adult cat. Keep fresh drinking water available.
Good stuff! –
My old cat thinks this is good stuff. He is really picky and also has some health problems so I was relieved to find something he likes and can tolerate well.