Purina Pro Plan Classic Adult True Nature Grain-Free Natural Chicken & Liver Entree Classic Pate Canned Cat Food is designed to give your cat high-protein nutrition to feed her true nature and help her excel from the inside, out. Made with multiple sources of high-quality protein, including real chicken and liver, it’s also formulated to be grain-free, and does not contain any added artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Every cat is special, and you want the best for her. With Pro Plan, you can find the best cat food to fuel your cat’s razor-sharp reflexes and remarkable agility and to help her thrive every day.
- Grain-free formula made with real chicken and liver for exceptional taste as well as balanced nutrition your cat will love
- Contains omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a beautiful shiny coat
- Multiple high-quality protein sources help promote ideal body composition optimized for lean muscle, strength, and energy needed for your cat to thrive
- Offers 100% complete nutrition rich in powerful antioxidants to help support a strong immune system for your adult cat for years to come
- Proudly manufactured in Purina-owned U.S.A facilities and does not contain any added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken Livers, Chicken Hearts, Natural Flavors, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K Activity), Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Potassium Iodide.
Crude Protein (Min)…11.0%, Crude Fat (Min)…5.5%, Crude Fiber (Max)…1.5%, Moisture (Max)…78.0%, Ash (Max)…3.5%, Taurine (Min)…0.05%.
1,260 kcal/kg, 107 kcal/can
Feed 1 can per 4 lbs body weight daily. Adjust as needed. Divide into 2 or more meals.
You should consider transitioning gradually to new pet foods to help eliminate any digestive issues. We recommend consumers introduce a new pet food over a period of 7 – 10 days to help avoid digestive upset. The first day we recommend mixing 10 percent of the new food with 90 percent of the current food. Each day, increase the amount of the new food while decreasing the amount of the current food.