Give kitty a pate wet cat food that’s gentle on her tummy with Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Grain-Free Classic Entree With Duck Adult Wet Cat Food. This premium cat food nourishes her skin and super-soft coat, and natural prebiotic fiber supports her digestive health. Every serving is made with real duck for a high protein cat food with a taste kitties love. Working together, these high-quality ingredients help create a highly digestible sensitive stomach cat food loaded with wholesome goodness. Plus, she gets 25 essential vitamins and minerals, along with taurine, an amino acid, to help support her nose-to-tail well-being. Antioxidants help boost her immune system, and vitamin A and taurine help maintain her keen vision. Best of all, the yummy taste and tender texture give your four-legged friend a wet cat food pate full of kitty-approved flavor.
- Made with real duck, this wet cat food for sensitive stomachs is loaded with a taste cats love and full of focused nutrition for your feline friend’s unique needs.
- Nourish your kitty’s skin and coat with this highly digestible pate cat food, which includes natural prebiotic fiber to help support digestive health.
- Antioxidants help support your four-legged friend’s immune system, and vitamin A and taurine help promote her healthy vision.
- With 25 essential vitamins and minerals, plus the amino acid taurine, this wet grain free cat food is loaded with 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats to support a life of adventure.
- This canned sensitive stomach cat food is proudly manufactured in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Duck, Liver, Meat By-Products, Water, Ocean Whitefish, Inulin, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Taurine, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement]. B466220.
Crude Protein (Min) 10.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%, Moisture (Max) 78.0%, Ash (Max) 3.5%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 0.4%, Vitamin A (Min) 2,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 50 IU/kg, Taurine (Min) 0.05%.
1,027 kcal/kg, 87 kcal/can
Feed 1 can per 3 to 3 1/2 lbs body weight. Adjust as needed. Divide into 2 or more meals.
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your cat, please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
I have a 2-year-old male with stomach issues (blood-tinged stool), but probably caused by stress since investigation has been done. I alternate this with a dry food for skin and stomach sensitivity as well as urinary health food and he does great.