This item used to be known as Purina Pro Plan Savor. Serve up wholesome goodness full of the support your kitty needs with Purina Pro Plan White Meat Chicken and Vegetable Entree in Gravy Adult Wet Cat Food. White meat chicken and veggies are blended with other high-quality ingredients into a tasty soft cat food bursting with the yum cats adore. A helping of rich gravy piles on the flavor, and loads of protein help support her lean muscles on her daily adventures. Plus, antioxidants promote her healthy immune system, and omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish her skin and soft coat. Vitamin A and taurine also help keep her vision keen as she explores her world. Feed your four-legged friend this chicken cat food entree risk free, and feel great knowing each ingredient is chosen for a specific purpose in your kitty’s nose-to-tail well-being.
- High-quality ingredients like real chicken and veggies are carefully chosen to support your kitty’s well-being from nose to tail.
- Antioxidants promote your furry friend’s healthy immune system, and loads of protein help support her lean muscles as she jumps and plays.
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish your furry pal’s healthy skin and soft coat, while vitamin A and taurine help maintain her sharp vision.
- With 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, this premium cat food delivers the wholesome goodness that supports a lifetime of adventure.
- This canned cat food in gravy is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Water, Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Meat By-Products, Tomatoes, Carrots, Turkey, Corn Starch-Modified, Glycine, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Tricalcium Phosphate, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement]. E468320.
Crude Protein (Min) 10.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%, Moisture (Max) 80.0%, Ash (Max) 3.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 0.3%, Vitamin A (Min) 2,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 50 IU/kg, Taurine (Min) 0.05%.
864 kcal/kg, 73 kcal/can
Feed one can per 2 1/2 to 3 lbs of body weight daily. Adjust as needed. Divide into two or more meals.
You should consider transitioning gradually to new pet foods to help eliminate any digestive issues. We recommend consumers introduce a new pet food over a period of 7 – 10 days to help avoid digestive upset. The first day we recommend mixing 10 percent of the new food with 90 percent of the current food. Each day, increase the amount of the new food while decreasing the amount of the current food.