Even if your cat doesn’t hunt in the lush grasslands of Kentucky, he can eat like he does when you fill his bowl with ACANA Grasslands Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. This recipe includes 75% animal ingredients such as fresh or raw duck, quail, freshwater fish, and cage-free eggs paired with 25% fruits, veggies, and probiotics. Made without grains, this kibble is sourced from a curated selection of farmers, ranchers, and fishermen.
- Probiotics, high-quality protein, and fiber help support digestive health.
- Help keep your cat’s skin and coat healthy and shiny with omega fatty acids.
- Taurine, EPA, and DHA included for heart and eye health.
- Cats love this freeze-dried turkey liver-coated kibble.
- Made in the USA.
Deboned Duck, Deboned Chicken, Eggs, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Catfish Meal, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Duck Fat, Deboned Turkey, Pea Starch, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Chickpeas, Quail, Pollock Oil, Natural Chicken Flavor, Duck Meal, Lentil Fiber, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Duck Liver, Duck Cartilage, Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver, Choline Chloride, Whole Cranberries, Whole Pumpkin, Collard Greens, Carrots, Apples, Dried Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Taurine, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Copper Proteinate, L-Carnitine, Dlmethionine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rosehips, Juniper Berries, Citric Acid (Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
3850 kcal/kg, 439 kcal/cup
|Weight||ADULT Maintenance – Intact (cups per day)||ADULT Maintenance – Neutered (cups per day)||Weight Loss|
|4-6 LB||1/3-1/2||1/4 – 1/3|
|6-8 LB||1/2-5/8||1/3 – 3/8|
|8-10 LB||5/8-2/3||3/8 – 1/2|
|10-12 LB||2/3-3/4||1/2 -2/3||1/2-5/8|
|15-20 LB||7/8- 1||3/4 – 7/8||2/3-3/4|
- Serve dry or lightly moistened. See your veterinarian regularly. To help maintain freshness, we recommend sealing the bag tightly and storing it in a cool, dry location.
- Kittens: Post weaning (after 5 weeks old) feed 1/4 cup for each 1lb of body weight. At 20 weeks (5 months) feed 1/8 cup for each 1lb of body
- Gestation: increase from 25%
- Lactation: feed ‘free choice’.
When switching diets, it’s important to transition your cat or kitten as it takes time for her digestive system to adapt to the richer nutrient levels in ACANA. Over a 5-7 day period, gradually mix in ACANA, increasing the amount each day so that by day 7 you are feeding 100% ACANA.