Treat your little hunter to purr-fect nutrition and flavor with The Honest Kitchen Dehydrated Grain Free Chicken Cat Food. The Honest Kitchen believes human-grade whole foods provide pets the best nutrition possible. This grain free chicken recipe is made with real whole food ingredients that are gently dehydrated to maintain nutrients and taste. Just add warm water and wait three minutes for a tasty, homemade meal that you and your cat will love!
- Proudly made in the USA using trustworthy ingredients from around the world.
- Just add warm water for a wholesome and delicious meal that rehydrates to four times its weight—serve alone as a complete, easy homemade meal, or use as a topper to dry food (sold separately).
- This recipe is packed with real, whole food ingredients like free-range chicken and gently dehydrated for maximum taste, nutrient retention, and easy digestion.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, feed grade by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat, or soy.
- Made with 100 percent human-grade ingredients for nutrition you can trust.
Chicken, sweet potatoes, potatoes, flaxseed, whole eggs, chicken bone broth, spinach, pumpkin, cranberries, blueberries, barley grass, organic kelp, minerals [tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, iron amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite] taurine, vitamins [vitamin d3 supplement, vitamin e supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin b1), riboflavin (vitamin b2), pantothenic acid (vitamin b5), pyridoxine (vitamin b6), vitamin b12 supplement, choline chloride], rosemary extract turmeric, dried bacillus coagulans fermentation product.
Add a little Honest Kitchen to your pets food over the course of 5-7 days, while decreasing the amount of current food.