Feed your kitty’s wild side with the evolutionary nutrition of the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. Made with real chicken as the first ingredient and never any grains, gluten, wheat or by-products, it packs a powerful protein punch to support your little hunter’s wild pursuits in every bowl, without the extra calories. It’s loaded with antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits―a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and superfoods to support immunity―plus omegas for a healthy skin and coat, taurine for vision and heart health, and essential amino acids to fuel all those indoor adventures. Plus, it helps maintain healthy digestion and prevent hairballs with a unique fiber blend in every bite.
- 100% grain-free weight control recipe features lean chicken as the first ingredient to help support strong muscles.
- Supports healthy digestion and prevents hairballs with natural fiber blend, and helps maintain an ideal weight with balanced calories from proteins and fats.
- Packed with omegas, amino acids and LifeSource Bits―an exclusive blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals―to support a healthy immune system and overall well-being.
- Promotes a healthy skin and coat with omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, vision and heart health with essential taurine, and a healthy metabolism with l-carnitine.
- Made in the USA with zero grains, chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, gluten or soy so it’s great for kitties with food sensitivities or allergies.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Powdered Cellulose, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Psyllium Seed Husks, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Taurine, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel Color, Potassium Sulfate, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Cranberries, Blueberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Turmeric, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Protein Min 36.0 %, Fat Min 12.0 %, Fiber Max 7.2 %, Moisture Max 9.0 %, Magnesium Max 0.14 %, Taurine Min 0.15 %, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* Min 0.5 %, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* Min 2.25 %.
3,667 kcal/kg, 410 kcal/cup
|Weight||Weight Reduction Daily Feeding (cup)||Weight Maintenance Daily Feeding (cup)|
|5 – 9 LBS||1/4 – 1/2||1/2 – 3/4|
|10 – 14 LBS||1/2 – 3/4||3/4 – 1|
Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your cat’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.