Feed your kitty’s wild side with the holistic nutrition of the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Weight Control Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. Made with real chicken as the first ingredient and never any grains, gluten, wheat or by-products, it packs a powerful protein punch to support your little hunter’s wild pursuits in every bowl, without the extra calories. It’s loaded with antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits―a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and superfoods to support immunity―plus omegas for a healthy skin and coat, taurine for vision and heart health, and essential amino acids to fuel all those indoor adventures.
- 100% grain-free weight control recipe features lean chicken as the first ingredient to help support strong muscles.
- Supports healthy digestion with probiotics, and helps maintain an ideal weight with balanced calories from proteins and fats.
- Packed with omegas, amino acids and LifeSource Bits―an exclusive blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals―to support a healthy immune system and urinary health.
- Promotes a healthy skin and coat with omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, vision and heart health with essential taurine, and a healthy metabolism with l-carnitine.
- Made in the USA with zero grains, chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, gluten or soy so it’s great for kitties with food sensitivities or allergies.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch, Pea Protein, Peas, Pea Fiber, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Potato Starch, Calcium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Potassium sulfate, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Salt, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Carnitine, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Protein 36.0 % Min, Fat 12.0 % Min, Fiber 8.0 % Max, Moisture 9.0 % Max, Magnesium 0.14 % Max, Taurine 0.15 % Min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5 % Min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.0 % Min, L-Carnitine* 150 mg/kg Min.
3,430 kcal/kg, 396 kcal/cup
|Weight||Weight Reduction Daily Feeding (cup)||Weight Maintenance Daily Feeding (cup)|
|5 – 9 LBS||1/4 – 1/2||1/2 – 3/4|
|10 – 14 LBS||1/2 – 3/4||3/4 – 1|
Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your cat’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.