Cater to kitty with a first-class meal when you serve Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Chicken, Tuna and Wild Rice Entree in Sauce Adult Wet Cat Food. Made with the foods cats love, this soft cat food pate blends real chicken and tuna for a delicious combo for flavor. A helping of wild rice is mixed in for an easily digestible carbohydrate, and a delicate sauce adds the perfect finishing touch. Loaded with high-quality ingredients, every tender bite of this wet cat food pate helps support your furry friend’s happy, playful life. Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish her soft coat and skin. Vitamin A and taurine help keep up her sharp vision as she explores her world and antioxidants promote her healthy immune system. Plus, each serving boasts an optimal protein level to help her maintain an ideal body condition throughout a lifetime of cat capers.
- Real chicken and tuna are mixed with high-quality ingredients like wild rice, creating a tasty, tender adult cat food full of wholesome yum.
- Each serving is loaded with antioxidants for cats and has the optimal protein level to help kitties maintain an ideal body condition throughout a lifetime of jumping and playing.
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish your furry friend’s healthy skin and soft coat, while vitamin A and taurine help maintain her keen vision on her daily adventures.
- With 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, this premium wet cat food in sauce supports your feline pal’s well-being from nose to tail.
- This chicken cat food with rice entree is proudly produced at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Water, Chicken, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Tuna, Wild Rice, Meat By-Products, Corn Starch modified, Glycine, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavor, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement]. F468820.
Crude Protein (Min)…10.0%, Crude Fat (Min)…2.0%, Crude Fiber (Max)…1.5%, Moisture (Max)…82.0%, Ash (Max)…3.0%, Taurine (Min)…0.05%.
849 kcal/kg, 72 kcal/can
Feed one can per 2 1/2 to 3 lbs of body weight daily. Adjust as needed. Divide into two or more meals.
Making the Switch to Pro Plan: Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.