Help your pet get naturally clean with the 4-Legger Organic, Hypo-Allergenic, Lemongrass & Aloe Dog Shampoo. A truly natural and organic shampoo, you can wash with confidence knowing there isn’t a drop of artificial or synthetic chemicals in the entire bottle. Instead, 4-Legger uses lemongrass, a natural cleanser, plus an aloe vera blend that is great for all skin types—including those with dry, itchy or allergy-sensitive skin. There’s also organic oils and essential oils to provide soothing relief and promote naturally healthy skin, and it’s USDA-certified organic to exceptional standards. It’s also great for cats and small animals, it will not remove topical flea and tick treatments. Plus, the concentrated formula means a little goes a long way!
- Holistic, essential oil blend gently cleans, moisturizes, conditions and softens without stripping natural skin and coat oils.
- Lemongrass is known for its antibacterial, antifungal and pest-deterrent properties to naturally ease conditions caused by yeast, fungus & bacteria.
- Concentrated formula is easy to lather and rinse with no artificial thickeners, detergents, parabens, sulfates or synthetic preservatives.
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic shampoo is 100% biodegradable and made with sustainably-sourced, non-GMO ingredients.
- Cruelty-free, vegan and gluten-free and manufactured in small batches in a USDA-certified organic facility to ensure quality.
For external use only. Carefully wash your dog’s face to keep out of the eyes. If you do get it in the eyes, wash with water. Safe and non-toxic.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
Saponified Organic Oils Of Coconut, Olive, And Jojoba, Natural Essential Oil Blend Of Rosemary And Lemongrass, Rosemary Extract, Organic Aloe Vera.
- Catch dog (use treat if necessary).
- Shake well before use.
- Wet your 4-Legger with warm water from head to tail.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo with water (to increase the lather).
- Gently massage deep into the coat and allow lather to remain for a few minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Safe for frequent use.
Our top tips for switching from traditional dog shampoo to a true organic:
If you want more lather, add more water, not shampoo. Washing 2x will condition your dog’s coat better than using synthetic conditioners. If you dog has a build-up of traditional shampoo, long or oily hair, you may notice a natural “waxy” feeling after the first few baths. It will get better with regular washing. Be patient and keep the long term goal in sight – making your best friend’s skin and coat healthy while lowering their exposure to environmental toxins so you can enjoy their company for years to come!