Sweet dreams start with the 4Knines Waterproof Dog Bed Liner. Designed to keep the inside of your pet’s bed clean and dry, it’s the easy way to extend the life of his bed while keeping him cozy. And not only does it protect against mold, mildew and other odors that can develop if the bed gets wet, but it also protects your pet against dust mites and other allergens. And as an added bonus for you, the soft and quiet fabric is designed to minimize rustling, so you don’t have to hear every time your dog makes a move—so it’s sweet dreams for everyone in the room!
- Waterproof bed liner keeps your dog’s bed clean and dry on the inside.
- Also protects against mold, mildew and odor as well as dust mites and other allergens.
- Easily place the bed or bed cushion inside through the side zipper opening.
- Durable, soft and quiet fabric eliminates rustling and is easily cleaned by machine washing and air drying.
- Medium measures 27×36 inches, large measures 45×36 inches and x-large measures 54×36 inches.
- Use to keep the interior of your dog’s bed from developing mold, mildew or a wet dog smell, and protect the bed from dust mites and other allergens.
- To install, place your dog’s bed’s memory foam or stuffing into the liner through the zipper opening, and then place the beds external cover over the dog bed liner.
- Machine washable. Hang to air dry. Do not bleach.
|MEDIUM||36 inches||27 inches|
|LARGE||45 inches||36 inches|
|X-LARGE||54 inches||36 inches|
Finally, dry beds! –
I love this cover! It beads water like a duck! We can cover our 12 year old greyhound’s favorite orthopedic bed and it is safe from accidents and the elements. Our hound loves to lay on the porch, but sometimes we forget to bring the bed in…no worries with this cover it stays dry. Also great for the bed we send to the kennel, no ruined orthopedic foam inserts. I highly recommend and am waiting for the large to come back in stock. The material is very quiet, too; most waterproof covers crinkle…not this one. It make a swish sound, but does not freak my sensitive hound. So glad we found this.