Help protect your precious pooch from parasitic pests and the potentially harmful diseases they can transmit with K9 Advantix II Flea & Tick Treatment for Large Dogs. This broad-spectrum, veterinarian-recommended treatment is specifically formulated to repel and kill fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on contact with no painful biting required. It further kills all life stages of fleas to prevent re-infestation, and even kills lice while also repelling biting flies. The waterproof formula for puppies and dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing between 21 and 55 pounds continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Broad-spectrum, veterinarian-recommended treatment repels and kills fleas, ticks and mosquitoes on dogs 7 weeks or older and weighing 21-55 pounds.
- Begins working within 12 hours and kills pests on contact.
- Kills all life stages of fleas to prevent re-infestation; also kills lice and even repels biting flies.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing or swimming.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen; available in packs of 2, 4 or 6 treatments.
USE ONLY ON DOGS AND PUPPIES 7 WEEKS OF AGE AND OLDER AND WEIGHING 21 – 55 LBS. DO NOT USE ON CATS. Do not get this product in dog’s eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rate, may occur after using ANY pesticide product on dogs. If signs persist, or become severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product. Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 8.80%, Permethrin 44.00%, Pyriproxyfen 0.44%
How to open:
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to apply:
- Use only on dogs.
- Remove applicator tube from the package. Use scissors and peel down foil.
- Hold applicator tube in an upright position. Pull cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the K9 Advantix II tube should be applied evenly on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog.
- Discard empty tube.
- In cases of severe pest infestations, retreatment is allowable earlier than 4 weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every 7 days. After pest control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
|Dog Weight||K9 Advantix II||Volume|
|UNDER 10 LBS||Small Dog||0.4 mL tube|
|11 – 20 LBS||Medium Dog||1.0 mL tube|
|21 – 55 LBS||Large Dog||2.5 mL tube|
|OVER 55 LBS||Extra Large Dog||4.0 mL tube|
About K9 Advantix II
Experience the Advantages of K9 Advantix II
Veterinarian-recommended K9 Advantix II kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and lice, and repels biting flies. Now you can help your dog fight these pesky pests through contact—no biting required. Convenient and easy to use, K9 Advantix II is for dogs and puppies 7 weeks of age or older. So help your pal get the effective protection he needs with all of the advantages of K9 Advantix II.
Why are Biting Bugs a Big Deal?
K9 Advantix II spreads over the skin and hair to kill and repel them through contact, meaning they do not have to bite to die. And if a flea, tick or mosquito is repelled, it cannot bite and transmit disease.
Why Choose K9 Advantix II?
Fleas, ticks and mosquitoes can negatively affect your pet’s health. It’s important to use an effective product that kills pests which can spread disease. Fleas can cause flea allergy dermatitis, an allergic reaction that can lead to constant scratching, severe itching and even hair loss. Ticks can transmit deadly diseases, such as Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. And mosquitoes can potentially carry dangerous diseases, too, including heartworm*.
* K9 Advantix II should not be used in place of a heartworm disease prevention product.
Is K9 Advantix II the Right Choice for Your Dog?
Whether your dog is a winter snow hound or a summer backyard explorer, an sunseeker or an outdoor enthusiast, choose K9 Advantix II to help keep fleas, ticks and mosquitoes from interrupting his favorite activities year-round. If you want to return the love to your dog, take care of him with flea prevention that works to kill the fleas you see and the ones you don’t.