Nourish your dog’s sensitive skin and coat with 4-Legger’s Organic Hypo-Allergenic Unscented Aloe Dog Shampoo! This non-toxic formula is USDA Certified Organic to Human Grade Food Standards and contains ingredients you can feel good about like organic aloe vera and organic oils. And it’s fragrance-free for sensitive sidekicks. Together, these ingredients help naturally deodorize and cleans your pup’s skin and coat. And since it’s highly concentrated, you get more bang for your buck!
- Fragrance-free solution made with hypoallergenic ingredients that cleanse, deodorize and moisturize your dog’s skin and coat.
- Detergent-free shampoo helps soothe itchy, irritated skin.
- 100% cruelty free, vegan, non-toxic, eco-friendly and biodegradable made with fair trade certified organic oils, aloe vera and other natural ingredients.
- Recommended by veterinarians to help cleanse and moisturize dry skin and a dull coat without the use of artificial thickeners, parabens, sulfates or toxic chemical and preservatives.
- Made in small batches in the USA in a USDA certified organic solar powered facility.
For external use only. Carefully wash your dog’s face to keep out of the eyes. If you do get it in the eyes, wash with water. Safe and non-toxic.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.
Saponified Organic Oils Of Coconut, Olive, And Jojoba, Organic Aloe Vera, And Rosemary Extract
Catch dog (use treat if necessary). Shake well before use (the bottle of shampoo – not the dog). Wet your 4-Legger with warm water from head to tail. Apply a small amount of shampoo with water (to increase the lather). Gently massage deep into the coat and allow lather to remain for a few minutes. Rinse thoroughly until the water runs clear. Safe for frequent use.
Our top tips for switching from traditional dog shampoo to a true organic:
If you want more lather, add more water, not shampoo. Washing 2x will condition your dog’s coat better than using synthetic conditioners. If you dog has a build-up of traditional shampoo, long or oily hair, you may notice a natural waxy feeling after the first few baths. It will get better with regular washing. Be patient and keep the long term goal in sight – making your best friend’s skin and coat healthy while lowering their exposure to environmental toxins so you can enjoy their company for years to come!