Make a fish fantasy come true for your kitty with Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Tuna Entree in Sauce Adult Wet Cat Food. Real tuna in this high protein cat food delights your feline friend, and a delicate sauce adds fin-tastic flavor to every tender bite. Even better, this adult cat food pate is loaded with wholesome ingredients that help support her nose-to-tail well-being. Plenty of protein in each serving supports her lean muscles as she jumps and plays. Plus, omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish her skin and super-soft coat, antioxidants promote her immune system health, and vitamin A and taurine help maintain her keen vision on her daily adventures. Best of all, kitties adore the yummy texture and flavor of this soft cat food with sauce.
- Real tuna is blended with other high-quality ingredients and served in a delicate sauce, creating a pate canned cat food loaded with yummy taste and tender texture.
- Each serving of this adult cat food is loaded with antioxidants to promote your kitty’s healthy immune system and packed with protein to help maintain lean muscles on her big adventures.
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish your furry friend’s skin and soft coat, while vitamin A and taurine help keep her vision sharp.
- With 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats, this canned cat food pate supports the many kitty capers of your four-legged companion.
- This premium cat food with fiber is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Water, Tuna, Wheat Gluten, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Liver, Corn Starch-Modified, Glycine, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement]. F467420.
Crude Protein (Min) 11.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 2.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%, Moisture (Max) 80.0%, Ash (Max) 2.7%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 0.3%, Vitamin A (Min) 2,500 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 50 IU/kg, Taurine (Min) 0.05%.
869 kcal/kg, 73 kcal/can
Allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from his or her current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more of the new food until you’re feeding the new food exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid unnecessary upsets.
My cats really like it. –
Both of our cats, 6 mo and 10 years prefer purina over any other cat food!!
Loved it! –
My super picky cat devoured this! It didn’t have a gross smell like many wet foods. He literally pulled it out of my hand to get to it. Love the natural ingredients, and we will definitely get this again!