Give your cat a bowlful of yum with Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Salmon and Rice Entree in Sauce Adult Wet Cat Food. The adult soft cat food wows with real salmon for a taste kitties love, and it’s complemented with rice for extra goodness. Your feline friend is sure to adore the moist, tender texture of the soft cat food pate in a delicate, yummy sauce. All that yum is also paired with omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish her skin and coat, as well as antioxidants for a healthy immune system. The wholesome cat food has no artificial colors or preservatives and features natural prebiotic fiber to support her digestive health. Plus, to help her keep up an ideal body condition, the canned cat food gives your good girl an optimal protein level. Feel great knowing your adult kitty is getting the 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition she needs to thrive from nose to tail.
- This premium wet cat food in sauce is made with real salmon for a taste kitties love and has no artificial colors or preservatives for meals you can love too.
- Antioxidants for cats help support her immune system, and omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish your good girl’s skin and coat.
- Each adult cat food can is loaded with natural prebiotic fiber for digestive health and vitamin A and taurine to support healthy vision.
- Your furry friends gets 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats and an optimal protein level to help her keep up an ideal body condition.
- Crafted at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities, so you can feel good knowing where her meals are made.
Water, Salmon, Wheat Gluten, Liver, Chicken, Meat By-Products, Rice, Corn Starch-Modified, Glycine, Tricalcium Phosphate, Salt, Soy Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement]. I465820.
Crude Protein (Min)…11.0%, Crude Fat (Min)…2.0%, Crude Fiber (Max)…1.5%, Moisture (Max)…80.0%, Ash (Max)…2.7%, Taurine (Min)…0.05%.
857 kcal/kg, 72 kcal/can
Feed one can per 2 1/2 to 3 lbs of body weight daily. Adjust as needed. Divide into two or more meals.
You should consider transitioning gradually to new pet foods to help eliminate any digestive issues. We recommend consumers introduce a new pet food over a period of 7 – 10 days to help avoid digestive upset. The first day we recommend mixing 10 percent of the new food with 90 percent of the current food. Each day, increase the amount of the new food while decreasing the amount of the current food.