Support the adventures of your senior kitty with the extra-care nutrition found in Purina Pro Plan Senior 11+ Salmon and Tuna Entree Classic Adult Wet Cat Food. Made especially for senior cats aged 11 and over, this wholesome wet cat food pate delivers outstanding nutrition in a highly digestible formula. With a tasty combo of real salmon and tuna, every ingredient is chosen for a specific purpose. Plus, loads of protein in every serving helps your furry pal maintain an ideal body condition during her golden years. And with 25 essential vitamins and minerals plus taurine, an amino acid, this premium cat food gives your adult kitty the complete and balanced nutrition she needs to keep up her daily adventures. Go above and beyond for your senior kitty’s well-being and support her from nose to tail with a canned senior cat food made just for her nutritional needs.
- Made with a combo of real salmon and tuna, this high protein cat food for seniors has a taste kitties love.
- This delicious pate wet cat food is highly digestible and is loaded with antioxidants to support a healthy immune system during your furry pal’s senior years.
- Made to meet the nutritional needs of cats 11+, this Specialized adult cat food is loaded with 25 essential vitamins and minerals, plus taurine, an amino acid.
- Packed with protein, this premium wet cat food helps your four-legged friend maintain an ideal body condition to support a life of adventure into her golden years.
- Proudly manufactured in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Salmon, Liver, Water, Meat By-Products, Fish, Chicken, Tuna, Artificial And Natural Flavors, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide], Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Taurine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement], Salt, Citric Acid, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Choline Chloride. F467820.
Crude Protein (Min)…10.0%; Crude Fat (Min)…6.0%; Crude Fiber (Max)…1.5%; Moisture (Max)…78.0%; Ash (Max)…3.5%; Vitamin E (Min)…140 IU/kg; Taurine (Min)…0.15%; Ascorbic Acid (Min)…20 mg/kg.
905 kcal/kg, 76 kcal/can
Please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.