Spend more time cuddling with kitty when you feed Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Chicken & Rice Formula Adult Dry Cat Food. This advanced formula is the first and only cat food with the power to reduce cat allergens. Using a key protein sourced from eggs, this cat food kibble simply and safely neutralizes Fel D 1, the major allergen in cat saliva. LIVECLEAR was shown to reduce the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47 percent starting in the third week of daily feeding. Plus, every serving of the crunchy digestive cat food delivers the wholesome nutrition you expect from Purina Pro Plan. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, helping craft a high protein cat food that supports your pal’s strong muscles as she jumps and plays. Guaranteed live probiotics for cats help maintain her digestive and immune health. Best of all, you and kitty can try Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR cat food risk free to see the difference it makes in your lives for yourself.
- The first and only cat food with the power to reduce cat allergens, this adult cat food with rice simply and safely neutralizes Fel D 1, the major allergen in cat saliva, with a key protein from eggs.
- Discovered through over a decade of research, Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR cat food significantly reduces the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47 percent beginning in the third week of daily feeding.
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, helping craft a high protein dry cat food that supports your feline friend’s strong muscles on her daily adventures.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics, this adult digestive dry cat food for skin and coat care supports your kitty’s digestive and immune health.
- Try this allergen-reducing adult cat food risk free, and know LIVECLEAR dry cat foods are targeted formulas from the Pro Plan SPECIALIZED line.
Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Wheat Flour, Dried Egg Product, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Soy Protein Concentrate, Liver Flavor, Chicory Root Inulin, Fish Meal, Potassium Chloride, Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel Color, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)], Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. A460119
Crude Protein (Min) 36.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 16.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 2.0%, Moisture (Max) 12.0%, Linoleic Acid (Min) 1.4%, Calcium (Ca) (Min) 0.8%, Phosphorus (P) (Min) 0.7%, Vitamin A (Min) 10,000 IU/kg, Vitamin E (Min) 200 IU/kg, Taurine (Min) 0.15%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min) 1.5%, Bacillus coagulans* (Min) 600 million CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
4,358 kcal/kg, 494 kcal/cup
It is important that you feed Pro Plan LiveClear to your adult cat free choice throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cats weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, you should continue feeding an appropriate Pro Plan kitten formula.
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan LiveClear can make, please allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan LiveClear until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.