Phycox MAX Soft Chews combine the ingredients in Phycox Soft Chews with increased amounts of phycocyanin and additional active ingredients for older dogs or dogs with advanced joint discomfort. The balanced blend of natural ingredients in Phycox MAX also helps improve and maintain total body health. Only Phycox contains Phycocyanin, a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant derived from blue-green algae. Phycocyanin is clinically proven to inhibit COX-2, an enzyme that causes inflammation, and is more effective — with fewer side effects — than similar ingredients in other joint supplements. Phycox MAX provides increased Phycocyanin and additional active ingredients to meet the needs of older and severely arthritic dogs. Pet owners and veterinarians alike trust Phycox for quality and effectiveness.
- Advanced, patented joint health supplement, in palatable granules with 3X Phycocyanin, antioxidants, Omega-3 Fatty Acids and other natural ingredients for a balanced blend that helps improve and maintain total body healthy
- With Phycocyanin, a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant derived from blue-green algae, and additional active ingredients for older dogs or dogs with advanced joint discomfort
- Increased Phycocyanin and additional active ingredients to meet the needs of older and severely arthritic dogs
- Phycocyanin is clinically proven to inhibit COX-2, an enzyme that causes inflammation, and is more effective — with fewer side effects — than similar ingredients in other joint supplements
- Combines the ingredients in Phycox Soft Chews with increased amounts of phycocyanin and additional active ingredients for older dogs or dogs with advanced joint discomfort
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.rnHAZARDS TO HUMANS: For use in dogs only. Keep out of the reach of other animals and children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Phycocyanin (Phycox) (90 mg), Glucosamine Hci (500 mg), Methylsulfonylmethane (1,000 mg), Creatine Monohydrate (300 mg), Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) (500 mg), Proprietary Blend of Antioxidants (300 mg), Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) (25 Iu), Turmeric (50 mg), Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (50 mg), Gymnema Sylvestre (50 mg), Cinnamon (50 mg), Cranberry Extract (10 mg), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (9 mg), Docosahexaenic Acid (DHA) (6 mg), Co-Q10 (5 mg), Arthrospira Platensis Extract (Phenylethylamine) (2 mg), Boron (42 Mcg), Chromium Picolinate (50 Mcg), Selenium (7 Mcg).
Initial Administration (4 – 6 week period)
|UNDER 30 LBS||1/2 – 1 chew|
|31 – 60 LBS||1 – 2 chews|
|61 – 120 LBS||2 – 3 chews|
|OVER 120 LBS||4 – 5 chews|
|UNDER 30 LBS||1/2 chew every other day|
|31 – 60 LBS||1/2 chew|
|61 – 120 LBS||1 chew|
|OVER 120 LBS||2 chews|
Maintenance dose may be doubled for moderate cases. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Recommended for sporting and working dogs and dogs of all ages who require a maximum level of joint support. Phycox MAX chews contains 6 additional active ingredients and 3X the phycocyanin as compared to Phycox original formula to aid in senior health and advanced joint support.
Preventative Medicine! –
I have been using Phycox Max on my active dogs since they were young adults. My dogs are now 12 (lab/Golden mix), 10 (Sheltie), 9 (Border Collie mix) and 8 (lab) and none of them have joint problems. So many people wait to put their dogs on a joint supplement until it is far too late. It might help a bit, certainly, but the damage is done! My vet encouraged me to start my dogs on a high quality joint supplement at a younger age to keep their joints healthy. It may be pricey, but it has certainly done just that. My senior dogs, including my 74 lb 12-year old retriever mix, all still go for long walks, run in the yard, jump on and off beds, in and out of the car, get up from laying on any surface, with almost no arthritis and no joint pain or stiffness. My rehab vet says she has never seen a 12-year-old retriever who is as functional as my Quincy, especially given a sports career including 10 years of flyball! I attribute it to investing in high quality preventative medicine! This is an investment you can make in your dog’s long-term quality of life! I’ll never own a dog who isn’t on Phycox for life!
I’ve been giving my 8 year old English Lab Phycox Max now for 2 weeks. Within the last couple of days there has been a hugh improvement in his mobility. I can honestly say he is almost back to normal. I’m very impressed. Going to keep him on maintenance now. It certainly worked for him.