Developed for dogs with food allergies, Phycox HypoAllergenic (HA) chews contain no grain or mammalian protein, but uses Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein derived from soybeans. These chews have the same proprietary blend and efficacy as standard Phycox formulations. Only Phycox contains Phycocyanin, a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant derived from blue-green algae. Phycocyanin is clinically proven to inhibit COX-2, an enzyme that causes inflammation, and is more effective — with fewer side effects — than similar ingredients in other joint supplements. Pet owners and veterinarians alike trust Phycox for quality and effectiveness.
- Advanced, patented joint health supplement, in palatable granules with 3X Phycocyanin, antioxidants, Omega-3 Fatty Acids and other ingredients
- Developed for dogs with allergies, Phycox HypoAllergenic (HA) chews contain no grain or mammalian protein but uses Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein derived from soybeans
- With Phycocyanin, a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant derived from blue-green algae
- Phycocyanin is clinically proven to inhibit COX-2, an enzyme that causes inflammation
- More effective with fewer side effects than other joint supplements with similar ingredients
Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Phycocyanin Phycox, Glucosamine Hci 450 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane 400 mg, Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) 400 mg, Proprietary Blend of Antioxidants 300 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 350 mg, Turmeric 10 mg, Phycox 20 mg, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 11 mg, Docosahexaenic Acid (DHA) 6 mg, Boron 42 Mcg, Selenium 7 Mcg, Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) 25 Iu.
Initial Administration (4 – 6 week period)
|UNDER 30 LBS||1/2 – 1 chew daily|
|31 – 60 LBS||1 – 2 chews daily|
|61 – 120 LBS||2 – 3 chews daily|
|OVER 120 LBS||4 – 5 chews daily|
|UNDER 30 LBS||1/2 chew every other day|
|31 – 60 LBS||1/2 chew daily|
|61 – 120 LBS||1 chew daily|
|OVER 120 LBS||2 chews daily|
*May be doubled for moderate cases
- Developed for dogs with food sensitivities or intolerances. Phycox HA chews use Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein derived from soybeans, and do not contain beef, chicken, or wheat.