Help your horse graze in peace with Pyranha’s Wipe N’ Spray Fly Protection. This easy-to-use horse spray has a classic citronella scent and a pyrethrum base—a plant from the daisy family. It is formulated to kill and repel a variety of flies, mosquitoes and gnats, all while conditioning your horse’s coat with a high-shine finish when brushed out. Your pal can get the protection she needs with only one to two ounces per head per day. This protective solution comes available in both a spray bottle and a gallon jug, so you can either apply it as a mist or use a cloth!
- Formulated to kill and repel mosquitoes, gnats and a variety of flies including stable flies, house flies, horse flies, horn flies, face flies and deer flies.
- Contains lanolin—an ingredient used to condition your horse’s coat.
- Has a pleasant citronella scent and has been used by horse parents for over 40 years.
- Available in two sizes—a 32-oz. spray bottle and a gallon jug that’s perfect for paddocks with multiple horse pals.
- Proudly made in the USA for horses from all trots of life regardless of breed or age.
Active Ingredients: Pyrethrins, Piperonyl Butoxide & Butoxpolypropylene Glycol.
Best Horse Bug Spray on the Market –
I have used this product for 12 years. It is the only spray that offers protection from all the pesky bugs we have in the South. Even kills Horn flys on contact.
The flies are horrible this year! But this spray works better than any of the more expensive ones that I can get in town. True, it doesn’t last several days, but it does last all day and the welts from fly bites on my horses body are going away.