Perfect Prep EQ Training Day is a daily horse Calming Supplement that helps create focus and stabilizes attitude…all while being show safe! Formulated using only amino acids, vitamins and minerals that are found naturally in every horse. Effects begin immediately and build gradually over 3 to 5 days. Administer daily with morning and/or evening food.
- Establishes a daily baseline of focus support for everyday training.
- Administer daily with morning and/or evening feed.
- Effects begin immediately and build gradually over 3 to 5 days.
- Works well alone or as part of the Perfect Prep EQ Calming System.
- Contains no prohibited substances.
Active Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Taurine, Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide and Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate), Inositol, Thiamine Mononitrate, Glycine, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine HCl.
- Pre-Event Level: For maximum effect feed 2, one-ounce scoops morning and night, beginning 48 hours before the targeted activity. Some horses respond better with an additional 2 scoops 3 hours before your event. Adjust for effect.
- Maintenance Level: Feed 2, one-ounce scoops of Training Day formula twice daily for 2 days. Reduce to find optimum maintenance level. Each scoop delivers one ounce.
Tips for Best Results:
Because every horse has unique challenges, we’ve created a system of calming formulas to help you bring the very best horse to your performance every time. Perfect Prep EQ™ Training Day alone or as part of the Perfect Prep EQ™ Calming System. We strongly encourage you to evaluate the effects Perfect Prep EQ™ before your event to find the best product or combination of products to suit your horse’s needs.