Phycox MAX HypoAllergenic (HA) Soft Chews use the same Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein and allergy-free formula as Phycox HypoAllergenic, but with increased Phycocyanin and additional active ingredients for older or severely arthritic dogs with common allergies. The balanced blend of natural ingredients in Phycox HA MAX also helps improve and maintain total body health. These chews contain no mammalian protein or grains, yet have the same proprietary blend and efficacy as our other formulations. Only Phycox contains Phycocyanin, a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant derived from blue-green algae. Phycocyanin is clinically proven to inhibit COX-2, an enzyme that causes inflammation, and is more effective — with fewer side effects — than similar ingredients in other joint supplements. Phycox MAX HypoAllergenic contains additional phycocyanin and additional active ingredients to meet the needs of older or severely arthritic dogs. Pet owners and veterinarians alike trust Phycox for quality and effectiveness.
- Advanced, patented joint health supplement, in palatable granules with 3X Phycocyanin, antioxidants, Omega-3 Fatty Acids and other ingredients
- Phycocyanin is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant derived from blue-green algae
- Made with a Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein but without mammalian protein or grains so it’s ideal for severely arthritic dogs with common allergies
- Balanced blend of natural ingredients helps improve and maintain total body health in an easy-to-administer soft chew your dog will love
- Phycocyanin is clinically proven to inhibit COX-2, an enzyme that causes inflammation, and is more effective — with fewer side effects — than similar ingredients in other joint supplements.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. WARNINGS: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: May cause skin rash, sneezing, or wheezing in people allergic to molasses or barbeque products.
Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Methylsulfonylmethane (1,000 mg), Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) (500 mg), Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish)(500 mg), Proprietary Blend of Calcium Phosphate, Maganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citrus Biofavonoids, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grape Seed Extracrt (400 mg), Creatine Monohydrate (300 mg), Phycocyanin (Phycox) (90 mg), Cinnamon (50 mg), Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (50 mg), Gymnema Sylvestre (50 mg), Turmeric (50 mg), Cranberry Extract (10 mg), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (9 mg), Docosahexaenic Acid (DHA) (6 mg), Co-Q10 (5 mg), Boron (100 mcg), Chromium Picolinate (50 mcg), Selenium (10 mcg), Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) (25 IU).
Inactive Ingredients: Per Soft Chew: Corn Starch, Emulsifier, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Molasses Flavor, Sucrose, Vegetable Oil.
Initial Administration (4 – 6 week period)
|UNDER 30 LBS||1/2 – 1 chew daily|
|31 – 60 LBS||1 – 2 chews daily|
|61 – 120 LBS||2 – 3 chews daily|
|OVER 120 LBS||4 – 5 chews daily|
|UNDER 30 LBS||1/2 chew every other day|
|31 – 60 LBS||1/2 chew daily|
|61 – 120 LBS||1 chew daily|
|OVER 120 LBS||2 chews daily|
*May be doubled for moderate cases
- Phycox HA MAX chews contain the same Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein as Phycox HA, in addition to 6 more ingredients and 3X the phycocyanin for maximum support of joint health.
My Schotzie had a pinched nerve in her neck which caused her to go into spasm and scream at the top of her lungs (she’s a Shih Tzu) and I thought I would have to put her down if she continued to suffer. Thanks to a great Vet and God, she pulled through with lots of drugs and me sleeping on the floor with her. I first found your website when I bought the great RAMP that she uses (amazing) – then I heard about Phycox and ordered it. She has been on the supplement only a wk.or so – can’t tell yet, but she certainly can move!