Support your dog’s dental health with ease with OraVet Dental Care Hygiene Chews for Dogs. When your canine companion sinks his teeth into one of these once-a-day chews, it will help scrub away plaque and tartar buildup. The natural chewing process removes existing plaque through mechanical action, while releasing a protective agent to prevent future buildup. These chews contain delmopinol, which coats the teeth, creating a barrier against the bacteria that lead to the formation of plaque, tartar and bad breath—delmopinol is also used in human dental products! Your furry friend’s teeth will sparkle and shine in no time!
- These once-a-day chews are clinically shown to prevent plaque and tartar build-up
- Formulated with delmopinol, which has been used for years in oral rinse for humans!
- Creates a barrier that prevents bacterial attachment, which is the root cause of bad breath.
- Formulated to be easily digestible.
- Crafted with a wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Not recommended for puppies under 6 months of age, pregnant or nursing dogs. Give entire chew to your dog, do not cut or break, do not cut or break as this may present a risk of choking. Do not give more than one chew per day to each dog in the household. Do not give to cats. Keep out of the reach of children. Monitor your dog until the OraVet Dental Hygiene Chew is fully consumed.
X-Small: 26.8 kcal/chew, Small: 47.7 kcal/chew, Medium: 80.5 kcal/chew, Large: 128.2 kcal/chew
Give your dog 1 chew daily or as directed by a veterinarian.
How to Administer:
- Ensure you select the appropriately sized chew for your dog.
- Tear or use scissors to open OraVet chew wrapper.
- Give entire chew to your dog, do not cut or break.
- Monitor your dog until the OraVet Dental Hygiene Chew is fully consumed.
|3.5-9 LBS||Extra Small (Yellow Bag)|
|10-24 LBS||Small (Blue Bag)|
|25-50 LBS||Medium (Purple Bag)|
|OVER 50 LBS||Large (Pink Bag)|