Maintain your dog’s digestive health with the VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Dog Supplement. Because not all bacteria is created equal, this supplement helps promote the growth of good bacteria in the GI tract, which is great for intestinal balance and a healthy immune system. Containing four live, active cultures plus prebiotic inulin, this daily dose of goodness is also packed with vitamins for a host of health benefits. Plus, it’s highly-palatable and comes in easy-to-tear packets, so you can easily mix it into your furry friend’s food.
- Contains four different live, active cultures and prebiotic inulin.
- Helps maintain a healthy immune system and promotes intestinal health, and can also maintain stool consistency.
- Contains vitamins A, E, and C for overall health.
- Micro-encapsulation provides better stability and powder form easily mixes in with food.
- Use as a daily supplement, during diet changes or boarding, or before and after veterinary procedures.
Keep out of reach of children.
Dried Poultry Liver, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacilllus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Salt, Inulin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite.
Feed 1 packet daily to your dog under the supervision of your veterinarian.
Excellent product for sensitive tummies! –
My Papillion has always had tummy issues. My Vet recommended this product. After several food changes and other probiotic pills and chews, I was very skeptic to try yet another. To my surprise, this one was it for her. She’s much better now, and hasn’t been sick to her stomach since being on this! Great product!!!