Synovi G3 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs are recommended to support joint function and flexibility and help strengthen joint cartilage. Formulated with Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA in a palatable soft chew, Synovi G3 offers a proactive way to help support joints in healthy, active dogs. Powerful ingredients like glucosamine HCl and perna canaliculus provide routine joint support while MSM and vitamins C and E help provide antioxidants support your dog’s overall health.
- Combines key compounds that can help support joint function and flexibility in active and working dogs
- Glucosamine HCl, perna canaliculus and Omega-3 fatty acids provide routine joint support for a healthy lifestyle
- Creatine monohydrate supports normal muscle performance
- MSM, vitamin C and vitamin E help provide healthy antioxidants to support overall health
- Daily administration offers a proactive way to help maintain joint health care. Palatable, poultry-liver flavored soft chews make administering to your dog easy and enjoyable
For animal use only. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. ALWAYS read the entire product label prior to use.
Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Creatine Monohydrate, Perna Canaliculus, Proprietary Blend of Dicalcium Phosphate, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate, Grape Seed, Extract, Zinc Sulfate and Alpha Lipoic Acid, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine), D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Joint health support combining Glucosamine, MSM, Creatine, Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA) and Antioxidants for dogs in a palatable poultry – liver flavor soft chew. Can be given during or after a meal. Maintenance recommendations:
- 5 – 15 lb – 1/2 chew every other day
- 16 – 30 lb – 1/2 chew daily
- 31 – 60 lb – 1 chew daily
- 61 – 100 lb – 2 chew daily
- over 100 lb – 2 1/2 chews daily