Just like humans, dogs and cats have their own fears and anxieties—but you can help your medium-sized dog or large cat chill out with these Solliquin Calming Chews. With a unique blend of l-theanine, floral extracts and whey protein, these chewable supplements help to support balanced behavior. So, whether your pet is nervous around new people, afraid of car rides or startled by loud noises, these daily chews can promote relaxation and sleep during stressful events. Solliquin is part of a comprehensive treatment plan and, combined with training and patience, it may help prevent behavioral problems caused by anxiety—such as excessive barking, panting, spraying and over-grooming.
- Features a unique blend of ingredients that promotes relaxation and sleep.
- Safe for daily use, these chews can help with chronic fear and anxiety.
- Tasty chewables are easy to feed, especially compared to pills and powders.
- Part of a comprehensive treatment plan for nervous dogs and cats.
- Ideal for stressful events, such as trips to the vet, fireworks and unfamiliar visitors.
Keep out of reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Extracts Of Magnolia Officinalis And Phellodendron Amurense 75 mg, L-Theanine 35 mg, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate 25 mg.
Other Ingredients: Brewers Dried Yeast, Glycerin, Green Tea Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Natural Flavor, Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Starch, And Vegetable Oil.
|Pet Weight||Chews Per Day|
|8 – 15 LBS||1 Soft Chew|
|16 – 30 LBS||2 Soft Chews|
While you may see a response within a few days, the recommended initial administration period is 30-45 days. For optimal long-term results, product should be used in conjunction with behavior modification in consultation with your veterinarian.