Feliway is a synthetic copy of the feline facial pheromone, used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure. By mimicking the cat’s natural facial pheromones, Feliway creates a state of familiarity and security in the cat’s local environment. As a result, Feliway can be used to help comfort and reassure cats while they cope with a challenging situation and help prevent or reduce the stress caused by a change in their environment.
- Mimics cat’s natural facial pheromones, which creates a calming environment and de-stresses your cat
- Can be used to help comfort and reassure cats while they cope with a challenging situation and help prevent or reduce the stress caused by a change in their environment. May help with stress caused by a new pet, moving to a new home, visitors, or even rearranging the furniture
- Make your cat feel at home and can help with behavior such as scratching, urine spraying and hiding
- Veterinarian recommended and clinically proven to start seeing results within the first week
- Diffuser covers up to 700 sq. feet
- Prongs on diffuser can be rotated to accommodate horizontal outlets.
Never use with extension cords, adaptors or voltage converters. Danger. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Call physician immediately if ingested. Do not induce vomiting. Contains petroleum distillates. Keep out of reach of children. Read label and insert prior to use. Store in a well-ventilated area.
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Exipients to: 100g
- Diffusers should be placed where the cat spends the most time. If you are considering this product for a cat peeing outside the box, you can also place the diffuser in the room where the cat is urine spraying most often.
- FELIWAY Diffuser should be used for at least 30 days. Most behaviors will show improvement within 7 days, including peeing outside the box and scratching furniture. Depending on the behavior, you may need to continue using the FELIWAY diffuser longer than 30 days.
- When choosing a plug for the FELIWAY diffuser, make sure there is nothing above the outlet that will obstruct the airflow and diffusion of the pheromone. It should not be placed under a cabinet, behind a couch, or near an open window.
- Refills will last up to 30 days but some variations may occur depending on air flow and ambient temperature within the room.
- One diffuser will cover up to 700 sq ft in an open floor plan. The diffuser will not diffuse pheromone outside of any given room though. Given the size, floor plan, and where your cats spend the most time, you should consider getting more than one diffuser.
- Diffuser heads should be replaced every 6 months.
- Newly plugged in diffuser units may have a slight odor for the first 24 hours, but it may last up to 72 hours. Pheromone diffusers are made of self-extinguishing plastic and comply with the International Electro-technical commission (IEC), European (EN) and UL required standards.
My male cat has separation anxiety, is startled very easily, and often gets aggressive during petting. I bought Feliway last week and plugged it in a corner in my bedroom and for 2-3 days didn’t notice much. After that – WOW. He is so happy. He loves to play with his toys, he allows me to pet him without biting or scratching, and he sleeps for hours in his bed. I’m a believer in this. Buying another one for upstairs. It truly seems like it has made a difference. And me – I can’t smell anything.