Feliway MultiCat is a synthetic copy of the feline pheromone from the mammary gland area after a mother gives birth to bond with kittens. By mimicking the cat’s natural pheromones, Feliway creates a state of calmness and comfort to alleviate tension and conflict between cats. As a result, Feliway can be used to help reduce tension and conflict in multi-cat households.
- Can be used to help comfort and reassure cats while they cope with a challenging situation and help prevent or reduce the stress caused by a change in their environment. May help with stress caused by a new pet, moving to a new home, visitors, or even rearranging the furniture
- Veterinarian recommended and clinically proven help reduce tension and conflict between cats in the home and to start seeing results within the first week
- Includes diffuser and one refill for the plug-in diffuser, each refill lasts up to 4 weeks
- Diffuser covers up to 700 sq. feet
Plug-in diffuser, 48 mL refill.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Some caged birds are known to have sensitive respiratory systems (in particular Psittacines: parrots, budgerigar, etc.). Therefore, as a precaution, we recommend plugging the Feliway MultiCat diffuser in a different room. HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Keep out of reach of children. Harmful or fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Call physician immediately if ingested. Do not induce vomiting. WARNING: To be used with 110-120V AC only. Never use with multi-socket adapters, extension cords or voltage converters.
Analogue of Feline Facial Pheromone: 2%. Excipients to: 100g
- Diffusers should be placed where the cat spends the most time. If you are considering this product for a cat peeing outside the box, you can also place the diffuser in the room where the cat is urine spraying most often.
- Feliway MultiCat diffuser should be used for at least 30 days. After 7 days of use, owners noticed a decrease in their cats negative interactions. After 1 month, 84% of cat owners using Feliway MultiCat reported significant improvement in cats getting along data on file. Depending on the severity of conflict and tension between your cats, you may need to continue using the Feliway MultiCat diffuser longer than 30 days.
- When choosing a plug for the Feliway MultiCat diffuser, make sure there is nothing above the outlet that will obstruct the airflow and diffusion of the pheromone. It should not be placed under a cabinet, behind a couch, or near an open window.
- Refills will last up to 30 days but some variations may occur depending on air flow and ambient temperature within the room.
- One diffuser will cover up to 700 sq ft in an open floor plan. The diffuser will not diffuse pheromone outside of any given room though. Given the size, floor plan, and where your cats spend the most time, you should consider getting more than one diffuser.
- Diffuser heads should be replaced every 6 months.
- Newly plugged in diffuser units may have a slight odor for the first 24 hours, but it may last up to 72 hours. Pheromone diffusers are made of self-extinguishing plastic and comply with the International Electro-technical commission (IEC), European (EN) and UL required standards.
- Store in a well-ventilated area. Dispose of contents and container in hazardous or special waste collection in accordance with local regulations.