Give your kitty the holistic nutrition he needs to thrive with the Earthborn Holistic Primitive Feline Grain-Free Natural Dry Cat & Kitten Food. Inspired by the carnivorous needs and cravings of primitive kitties, the formula provides plenty of protein to fuel all those adventures and growth spurts, with highly-digestible turkey and chicken meals as the top ingredients. Every crunchy bite is loaded with veggies and fruits like blueberries, spinach, apples, and cranberries, plus all the nutrients your pal needs to look and feel his best, like vitamins, omegas, taurine, and probiotics, not to mention the flavor he’ll find irresistible! With no grains, gluten or anything artificial, kitties with sensitivities can dive into the bowl, too.
- Adult and kitten formula is loaded with protein from easily-digestible turkey and chicken meals to support growing muscles.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidants plus nutrient-rich fruits and veggies to support a healthy immune system, and taurine for heart and vision health.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur, and natural fibers to support gastrointestinal health.
- Zero grains or gluten, so it’s also great for kitties with sensitivities or food allergies, and contains minerals to support strong bones for all that leaping.
- Made in the USA in BPA-free packaging from clean natural gas so it’s environmentally-friendly.
Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (Preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Flaxseed, Natural Flavors, Pea Fiber, Dried Eggs, Pacific Whiting Meal, Apples, Blueberries, Cranberries, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein, minimum……40.0%; Crude Fat, minimum……18.0%; Crude Fiber, maximum……3.0%; Moisture, maximum……10.00%; Calcium, minimum……1.2%; Phosphorus, minimum……1.0%; Magnesium, minimum……0.1%; Vitamin E, minimum……300 IU/kg; Taurine, minimum……0.2%; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum……100 mg/kg; Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum……3.45%; Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum……0.8%.
3,755 kcal/kg, 395 kcal/cup
Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your cat. When introducing Primitive Feline™ to your cat’s diet, mix increasing amounts of Primitive Feline™ with decreasing amounts of the current food over a 1 – week period.
During gestation and lactation, feed 2 – 3 times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your Adult cat. Kittens start to eat solid foods at 3 – 4 weeks of age and should have free access to moistened food from this time until weaning (6 – 8 weeks). Moistened food should be 1 part warm water with 3 parts Primitive Feline™. You may keep Primitive Feline™ before your kitten at all times; most kittens will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates. Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
- On days 1 & 2 of the change, you should have plenty of your pet’s old food left. Fill the bowl with 3 quarters of the old food, and one quarter of Earthborn Holistic®.
- On days 3 & 4, add in another quarter, so you have half old food, half Earthborn Holistic®.
- On days 5 & 6, mix one quarter old food and 3 quarters Earthborn Holistic® Food for Pets.
- In only 7 days, your pet will be on an all-new diet of Earthborn Holistic® Food for Pets!
Excellent cat food –
This is an excellent product and a top food in the world of cats. They will love this if they eat dry food and I feel good in providing it. It is a great food to serve alone or with the wet versions too.
Freddy loves Earthborn –
Our cat, Freddy, is very picky about his dry food. Earthborn has been great. He eats it really well and we have been very happy with the quality of the dry food. Our dog, Randy, also eats Earthborn dry dog food.