Help keep your pal pest-free with the Capstar Flea Tablets for Dogs. Each tablet contains an active ingredient called Nitenpyram that’s effective in eliminating fleas in dogs and puppies. The fast-acting formula starts working within 30 minutes and has been proven to be more than 90% effective in eliminating adult fleas within just hours. That means less itchiness and discomfort for your pooch, much faster—and without the mess and odors of a topical solution. Just give the tablet as directed, and let the formula do its work. A single dose should do it, but it’s also safe to keep giving daily if your pal gets infested again, until all the fleas are gone.
- Active ingredient Nitenpyram starts working within 30 minutes and kills adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs.
- Safe for puppies four weeks and older and weighing at least 2 pounds; also safe for pregnant or nursing pets.
- A single dose should eliminate current infestation, but may be given up to once per day if your pal gets fleas again.
- Easy to give tablet with no messes or odors.
- Unused tablets can be safely stored to keep their potency.
Always read, understand and follow label and use directions.
A single dose of Capstar Tablets should kill the adult fleas on your pet. If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day. Please refer to the package insert for complete information.
Goodbye Hitchhikers! –
I noticed that my pup had fleas even though she was on her usual preventative (Revolution) and instantly thought of Capstar to remove the adult fleas as quick as possible. Capstar did the job and I’m a pleased customer! My dog only needed the pill to be covered in a small amount of peanut butter (xylitol free, of course) and she ate it right up! I’ve only ever seen Capstar used in clinical settings (not on my own pup) and am happy to say that it worked with my own animal as well.