Feed your kitty’s wild side with the high-protein nutrition of Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe with Rabbit Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food. Made with real rabbit as the first ingredient and never any grains, wheat or by-products, it packs a powerful protein punch to support your little hunter’s overall health and satisfy his cravings for meat with every bowl. It’s loaded with antioxidant-rich LifeSource Bits―a unique blend of vitamins, minerals and superfoods to support immunity―plus omegas, taurine and essential amino acids for a complete, well-rounded diet for cats of all ages. Plus, it helps maintain healthy digestion for happy tummies with probiotics and prebiotic fibers in every bite.
- 100% grain-free recipe starts with protein-rich rabbit as the first ingredient to support healthy muscle growth and development.
- Packed with omegas, amino acids and LifeSource Bits―an exclusive blend of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals―to support a healthy immune system and overall well-being.
- Supports healthy digestion and nutrient absorption with prebiotic fibers and probiotics, and helps maintain an ideal weight with balanced calories from proteins and fats.
- Loaded with taurine―an amino acid essential to kitty health―to help support eye and heart health, and superfoods like blueberries, cranberries, kelp, turmeric and more.
- Made in the USA with zero grains, chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, or soy so it’s great for kitties with food sensitivities or allergies.
Rabbit, Fish Meal, Pea Protein, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Egg Product, Pea Fiber, Potatoes, Beef Meal, Flaxseed (Source Of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Calcium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dl-Methionine, Calcium Sulfate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Sulfate, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Vegetable Juice For Color, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Carnitine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source Of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Dried Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Extract, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil Of Rosemary.
Protein Min 36.0 %, Fat Min 16.0 %, Fiber Max 5.0 %, Moisture Max 9.0 %, Magnesium Max 0.14 %, Taurine Min 0.15 %, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* Min 0.5 %, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* Min 2.5 %.
3,719 kcal/kg, 429 kcal/cup
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|5 – 9 LBS||1/4 – 1/2|
|10 – 14 LBS||1/2 – 3/4|
|14+ LBS||feed to desired breed weight and conformation|
Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your cat’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.