Inspired by the diet of the lynx, a tireless and legendary hunter, BLUE Wilderness is a protein-rich, grain-free food that contains more of the delicious meat cats love. BLUE Wilderness is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit and vegetables.
- PACKED WITH REAL CHICKEN: Made to feed your feline’s wild side, this high protein cat food is packed with more of the chicken cats crave to help build and maintain lean muscle mass
- GRAIN FREE MATURE CAT FOOD: BLUE Wilderness grain free mature cat food is made to meet the unique needs of a senior cat by support healthy weight and energy levels. Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits – a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance
- NATURAL CAT FOOD: BLUE dry cat food is formulated for the health and well-being of your senior cat and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives
- Contains one (1) 5-lb bag of BLUE Wilderness High Protein Grain Free, Natural Mature Dry Cat Food, Chicken
- NO artificial preservatives and NO corn, wheat or soy
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Peas, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Dried Egg Product, Potato Starch, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, Salt, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Potassium sulfate, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp Yucca Schidigera Extract, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Protein 38.0 % Min, Fat 14.0 % Min, Fiber 5.0 % Max, Moisture 9.0 % Max, DHA 0.1 % Min, Magnesium 0.14 % Max, Vitamin E 300 IU/kg Min, Taurine 0.15 % Min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.5 % Min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.5 % Min, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100 Mg/kg Min, L-Carnitine* 100 mg/kg Min.
3,631 kcal/kg, 420 kcal/cup
|WEIGHT OF CAT||DAILY FEEDING (CUPS)|
|5 – 9 LBS||1/4 – 1/2|
|10 – 14 LBS||1/2 – 3/4|
Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your cat’s old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.