Sometimes, less is more! Blue Buffalo’s Basics Limited Ingredient Diet Turkey & Potato Recipe is a delicious, limited-ingredient diet made with fewer ingredients for puppies with food sensitivities. This recipe contains DHA to support your little one’s growth and development and features a single animal protein source with real turkey first, along with pumpkin and easily digested carbohydrates like potatoes and peas. It’s also crafted with BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits—a combination of selected antioxidants, minerals and vitamins picked by veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support your pup’s overall health and wellness. Now your paw-tner really has something to wag his tail about!
- Special puppy-sized kibble is shaped to promote tartar removal
- DHA to support the development of cognitive learning and retinal function
- Calcium and phosphorus to promote healthy bone growth and Omega 3 & 6 to promote healthy skin and coat
- Vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for immune system health
- No chicken or poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
- Recipe starts with real turkey, followed by other high-quality ingredients like potatoes, peas and pumpkin to support healthy digestion.
- Limited-ingredient puppy food with fatty acids, DHA and ARA, found in mother’s milk to support brain and eye development.
- Free from chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, dairy and eggs.
- Made with LifeSource Bits—a blend of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins chosen by vets and animal nutritionists to support your pup’s immune health, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- All-natural kibble made without poultry by-product meals, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Oatmeal, Peas, Brown Rice, Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Fish Oil (source of ARA-Arachidonic Acid and DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Threonine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Protein 26.0% Min, Fat 15.0% Min, Fiber 5.0% Max, Moisture 10.0% Max, DHA 0.15% Min, Calcium 1.2% Min, Phosphorus 1.0% Min, Vitamin E 300IU/kg Min, Choline 2,750mg/kg Min, ARA* 0.03% Min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 1.0% Min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 2.75% Min, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100mg/kg Min.
3,649 kcal/kg, 394 kcal/cup
|Weight||1 – 3 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||3 – 5 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||5 – 7 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)||7 – 12 Months Old Daily Feeding (cup)|
|UP TO 5 LBS||1/2 – 1||1/2 – 3/4||1/2 – 3/4||1/4 – 1/2|
|6 – 10 LBS||1 – 1 1/2||3/4 – 1||3/4 – 1||1/2 – 3/4|
|11 – 20 LBS||1 1/2 – 2 3/4||1 – 1 3/4||1 – 1 1/2||3/4 – 1 1/2|
|21 – 40 LBS||2 3/4 – 4 1/2||1 3/4 – 3||1 1/2 – 2 3/4||1 1/2 – 2 1/4|
|41 – 60 LBS||4 1/2 – 6||3 – 4||2 3/4 – 3 1/2||2 1/4 – 3 1/4|
Helped Our Frenchie’s Sensitive Gut –
Our French Bulldog puppy had pretty serious diarrhea that we thought may have been related to a chicken and/or dairy allergy to her first food. We tried a different limited ingredient food that helped a little, but was of lower quality. Since switching to this Blue Buffalo Limited Ingredient food, she has been doing great! Normal stool and full of energy.
Seems good he likes it –
Just switched back but he seems to like it. He was having allergies but not sure if it was food treats or environmental. This is only the second bag we’ve purchased. The first was because it was on clearance so we tried it. He loved it so I got repeat deliveries from Petstup.
Excellent food for puppies with egg allergies –
Most dog foods have some sort of eggs in the ingredients could be whole, powdered etc… My dog has this allergy and can cause severe GI issues and this food doesn’t have eggs so we are very happy with the result and our puppy is doing wonderful.