With 25 years of leadership in veterinary home dental care, C.E.T. products are the most tenured veterinary brands in the market today. The Virbac C.E.T. product line can give you peace of mind because it’s recommended by veterinary professionals. With a patented chlorhexidine system that helps remove plaque and reduce tartar, Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Premium Dental chews will give your pooch a one-of-a kind clean!
- Made from beef hide for a natural abrasive action that removes plaque buildup and controls tartar.
- Patented chlorhexidine is released into the oral cavity during chewing and may be released for up to 24 hours, providing sustained antimicrobial action.
- The perfect everyday treat that helps clean teeth and leaves your pup’s breath smelling fresh.
- Comes in a resealable bag for maximum freshness.
- A great way to aid in good periodontal health and brighten teeth at the same time.
Store in original container in a cool, dry place. Store away from children and pets.
C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Poultry Liver (Enzymatic), Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Salt, Lecithin, Sodium Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconodeltalactone, Mineral Oil, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract.
Give your dog at least 1 chew daily or as directed by a veterinarian, to reduce plaque and calculus. The oral hygiene benefit of these chews can only be achieved by adequate chewing action. Gulping whole chews will reduce the efficacy and can be harmful to your dog. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
PETITE: For Dogs Under 11 LBS
MEDIUM: For Dogs 11 – 25 LBS
LARGE: For Dogs 26 – 50 LBS
X-LARGE: For Dogs 51+ LBS
Great for teeth –
My vet says our 12 year old dog’s teeth look great, and they’ve never been cleaned. We don’t brush frequently but we do give him one of these dental chews a few times a week. Dogs love them too!