Keep your pet’s mouth fresh and clean the OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel for Pets. A great solution for pets who don’t tolerate brushing well, this gel acts as an invisible barrier to prevent bacteria from sticking to the surface of the teeth—which in turn will help prevent the formation of harmful plaque and tartar. Tasteless and odorless, it’s easily applied by swabbing over the gum lines with the included applicator, making at-home dental care a breeze. Just use once a week in between regular dental cleanings, and take pride in knowing that regular dental care supports your dog’s overall health.
- Oral plaque prevention gel can be used in conjunction with brushing, or as an alternative for dogs that dislike brushing.
- Invisible gel works by forming a barrier that prevents bacteria from sticking to the teeth, helping to reduce plaque and tartar buildup.
- Tasteless and odorless, it’s easily applied by swabbing along the gum line with the included applicator.
- Use once per week in between regular cleanings as part of your at-home dental care routine.
- Give your pets treats, chews, and food as usual. Will not interfere with their regular eating routine.
Keep out of the reach of children, avoid contact with clothing and store at room temperature.
Apply OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel once a week or as directed by your veterinarian to significantly reduce the formation of plaque and tartar.
Before applying OraVet Plaque Prevention Gel, wipe any excess saliva from the front of your pet’s teeth and gums, using a paper towel or a clean, dry cloth.