Flexadin Plus helps support healthy joints and flexibility in your pet. It contains glucosamine, perna canaliculus (a source of chondroitin), MSM, creatine, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E. It’s highly palatable and great for administration once a day.
- Flexadin Plus Joints & Flexibility Chews are an easy way to ensure that your dog’s joints stay healthy through old age
- Cares for your pets cartilage and supports healthy joints & flexibility with included glucosamine, perna canaliculus (a source of chondroitin), MSM, creatine, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E
- Easy to feed tablets can be given as a treat or mixed with food
- Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidents of gastrointestinal upset
- Don’t wait until arthritis has already taken your pet’s livelihood, order Flexadin to keep your pet’s joints healthy
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; with diabetes or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; with a history of urinary tract stones; with known allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. WARNING: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a veterinarian immediately.
Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Shrimp & Crab) 900 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 800 mg, Creatine Monohydrate 500 mg, Perna Canaliculus 300 mg, Dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) 50 Iu, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 18 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 12 mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10 mg.
Inactive Ingredients: Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Canola Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Citric Acid, Citrus Pectin, Fish Oil Concentrate, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Oat Flour, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil, Water.
|Weight||Initial Daily Feeding (chews)||Maintenance Daily Feeding (chews)|
|30 – 59 LBS||1||1/2|
|60 – 99 LBS||2||1|
|100+ LBS||2 1/2||1 1/2|
Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Store in a cool dry place.
There are no reviews yet.