Vetoquinol Flexidan Advanced with UCII for Dogs & Cats is an innovative supplement that supports healthy joints and flexibility. These delicious chews contain Omega-3 fatty acids to help relieve inflammation and soothe aching joints, along with vitamin E, a well-known antioxidant and free radical scavenger to help prevent the breakdown of cartilage. Flexidan Advanced also features UCII, an undenatured type II collagen derived from chicken sternum. Produced using a patented, low-temperature manufacturing process that preserves its structural and functional integrity, UCII provides optimal joint support for pets.
- Supports healthy joints and flexibility
- Omega-3 fatty acids help relieve inflammation and soothe aching joints
- Vitamin E, a well-known antioxidant and free radical, helps prevent the breakdown of cartilage
- UCII, an undenatured type II collagen derived from chicken sternum, provides optimal joint support
- This highly palatable and easy to chew treat is suitable for all dogs and cats
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. WARNING: For use in dogs only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed Oil and Fish Oil), Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Uc-Ii® Brand, Chicken Collagen, Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), Arabic Gum, Brewers Yeast, Calcium Sulfate, Chicken Liver, Citric Acid, Citrus Pectin, Glycerin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Oat Flour, Oat Meal, Propionic Acid, Rosemary Extract, Rye Flour, Silicone Dioxide, Sodium Alginate, Sorbic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Vegetable Oil, Water.