You’ve got a cat with a killer instinct. Help your tiger stay focused with this flavorful, grain and gluten free recipe, packed full of nutrient-rich ingredients and a unique blend of 20 superfoods. Quail provides a great source of lean protein and fiber-rich pumpkin aids in proper digestion. Fuel your cat’s endless appetite and keep the thrill of the chase alive with this mouthwatering recipe.
- REAL QUAIL FIRST INGREDIENT: Real, responsibly sourced quail provides a lean, mild protein ideal for cats with sensitive stomachs or who need novel, exotic proteins
- NATURAL & GRAIN FREE: Free from corn, wheat or soy which are common allergens for cats. Balanced omega fatty acids for a soft & shiny coat. No Artificial Colorings Or Preservatives
- IDEAL FOR SENSETIVE STOMACHS: A moderate protein and fat recipe that is easy to digest for cats with sensitive stomachs. Fiber-rich pumpkin helps support healthy and gentle digestion
- PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet’s gut health and overall immune support
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us
- Made in the USA
- More than 40 years of delivering natural, holistic nutrition for dogs and cats
Quail, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Tapioca, Chickpeas, Ocean Fish Meal, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pumpkin, Natural Flavor, Dried Eggs, Carrots, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Blueberries, Cranberries, Salmon Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Taurine, DL-Methionine, Dried Chicory Root, Rosemary Extract, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Folic Acid, Calcium Iodate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product.
Crude Protein (Min.) 30.0%, Crude Fat (Min.) 13.0%, Crude Fiber (Max.) 3.0%, Moisture (Max.) 10.0%, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min.) 0.03%, Vitamin E (Min.) 100 IU/kg, Taurine (Min.) 0.15%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min.) 2.00%*, Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min.) 0.2%*, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Min.) 100 mg/kg*, Total Microorganisms (Min.) 2 x 105 cfu/g*, (Bacillus Coagulans). *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles. LactoSpore Bacillus Coagulans, LactoSpore is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation. Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.
3,600 kcal/kg, 385 kcal/cup
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|4 – 6 LBS||1/4 – 1/2|
|7 – 9 LBS||1/2 – 3/4|
|10 – 12 LBS||3/4|
|13 – 15 LBS||1|
|15 – 20 LBS||1 – 1 1/4|
We recommend splitting these daily guidelines into two meals. Feeding amounts are guidelines only and may vary based on activity level, health condition, life stage and temperature. It is important to maintain your cat’s ideal body condition for their long-term health. Since Solid Gold cat foods are complete and balanced, additional foods, treats and supplements may alter that balance. Be sure to offer fresh, clean water daily. We recommend your cat see the veterinarian annually.
Switching to any new cat food should be a gradual transition over 7 – 10 days. Replace 25% of the current food with Solid Gold for 2 to 3 days, then feed a little more Solid Gold over the next 5 – 7 days until your cat is eat Solid Gold exclusively. This gradual transition will help reduce digestive upsets that may occur due to the change in diet.