This item used to be known as Purina Pro Plan Savor. As this item transitions, you may receive either product. Feed your pup a classic combo of nourishing goodness with Purina Pro Plan Classic Entree With Chicken & Rice Adult Dog Food. Each ingredient is thoughtfully chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose in your pooch’s nose-to-tail well-being. Real chicken is the #1 ingredient for high-quality protein. Then, rice is blended in along with other high-quality ingredients, creating a wet pate dog food full of wholesome yum. Plus, every serving delivers the optimal level of protein for him to keep up an ideal body condition throughout a lifetime of adventures. Best of all, this super premium dog food loaf has the tender texture and taste your furry friend adores, turning his nutritious meal into a delicious experience worth savoring.
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, along with other high-quality foods like rice, for a yummy canned pate dog food full of the tastes pups love.
- This wholesome, high quality dog food helps support your pal’s immune system while nourishing his healthy skin and soft coat.
- Packed with protein, this canned ground dog food helps support your four-legged friend’s lean muscles as he jumps and plays.
- With 23 essential vitamins and nutrients, this canned dog food pate supports a lifetime of doggy adventures by delivering 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.
- Each Purina chicken and rice dog food can is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Chicken, Water, Liver, Meat By-Products, Rice, Guar Gum, Minerals [Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite], Salt, Carrageenan, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Choline Chloride. E443320.
Crude Protein (Min) 9.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%, Moisture (Max) 78.0%.
1203 kcal/kg, 443 kcal/can
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cans)|
|20 LBS||1 1/3|
|50 LBS||2 2/3|
|75 LBS||3 1/3|
Divide amounts into 2 or more feedings. The exact amount your dog requires will vary according to age, activity and environment. Adjust as needed to maintain your dog in ideal body condition. Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily. For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Five stars from one picky pup –
My pup can be very picky about food, but LOVES this food. It is smelly and she goes crazy for it. Can’t wait to try other flavors.
Cubbie loves it! –
Excellent service and product. Arrived in excellent condition and on time.