Plate up the classic recipes pooches love with Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Variety Pack Canned Dog Food. Dogs adore this tasty duo, which has two delicious recipes worth begging for. Real chicken or beef is the number1 ingredient, helping create two high protein wet dog food entrees that support your pal’s lean muscles on his daily adventures. Plus, both super premium dog food recipes blend in other high-quality ingredients, like highly digestible rice, each carefully chosen for a purpose. Best of all, pups come running for the delicious taste and tender texture of these canned ground dog food loaf entrees. Variety is the spice of life, so rotate the recipes in this canned dog food variety pack to create a sensational dining experience at every meal.
- Pups choose from two high quality dog food recipes, each with real chicken or beef as the number1 ingredient for a taste dogs adore.
- Loads of protein in every yummy bowl help your four-legged friend maintain an ideal body condition as he jumps and plays.
- Help support your pup’s immune system while nourishing his healthy skin and soft coat with these canned chicken dog food and beef dog food entrees.
- With 23 essential vitamins and nutrients, these high protein dog food pate recipes provide 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs to support a lifetime of adventure.
- This premium wet dog food variety pack is proudly manufactured at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Beef & Rice: Beef, Water Sufficient For Processing, Liver, Meat By-Products, Chicken, Rice, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Added Color, Salt, Carrageenan, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Sodium Selenite. D-4432.
Chicken & Rice: Chicken, Water Sufficient For Processing, Liver, Meat By-Products, Rice, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Added Color, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Choline Chloride, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite. D-4433.
Crude Protein (Min) 9.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 6.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.5%, Moisture (Max) 78.0%.
Beef & Rice Entree: 1,179 kcal/kg, 435 kcal/can
Chicken & Rice Entree: 1,184 kcal/kg, 437 kcal/can
|Weight||Canned Food Only (cans)||Canned (cans) + Pro Plan Dry Formula (cups)|
|4 LBS||1/2||1/4 + 1/3|
|12 LBS||1||1/3 + 3/4|
|20 LBS||1 1/3||2/3 + 1 1/2|
|35 LBS||2||3/4 + 1 3/4|
|50 LBS||2 2/3||1 + 1 2/3|
|75 LBS||3 1/3||1 + 2 1/2|
|100 LBS||4||1 1/3 + 3|
Use the chart as a guideline and adjust the feeding amount as needed to maintain your dog in ideal body condition. Divide daily amount into multiple feedings. Your dog’s needs may vary according to age, activity level and environment.
Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 – 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.