Help settle your sidekick’s sensitive stomach with Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements FortiFlora Feline Probiotic Supplements. This great-tasting probiotic supplement powder is specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in cats suffering from diarrhea. It is crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians to contain a specific amount of live microorganisms to help support digestive health. This probiotic supplement powder is paw-fect for all breeds of cats in any stage of life and is developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Great-tasting probiotic supplement powder for cats.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Contains live microorganisms to help support feline digestive health.
- Specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in cats suffering from diarrhea.
Use only as directed by your veterinarian.
Liver Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Zinc Proteinate, Taurine, Salt, Manganese Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite.
Crude Protein (Min) 43.0%, Crude Fat (Min) 10.0%, Crude Fiber (Max) 1.0%, Moisture (Max) 5.0%, Enterococcus faecium* (Min) 1×108 CFU/g. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
3,848 kcal/kg, 4 kcal/packet
Feed 1 packet to your cat daily under the supervision or direction of your veterinarian. Store in a cool, dry place.