Reward your loyal companion with a sustainable superfood treat! Jiminy’s Cricket Cookie Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats are made in the USA with flaxseed and pumpkin for a happy tummy, plus peanut butter, lentils and crickets to help fuel your furry friend. Crickets are a great alternative to traditional animal protein because they are hypoallergenic, eco-friendly when it comes to sourcing and they contain more essential nutrients per pound than chicken or beef! Not to mention, crickets deliver a tasty, natural nutty flavor your pup will love. These soft, baked biscuits are completely grain-free, gluten-free and corn-free with zero antibiotics or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. And with just a little over 8 calories per treat, your dog can enjoy every bite without the guilt!
- Soft baked biscuits made with recognizable ingredients like crickets, lentils, pumpkin, flaxseed and peanut butter.
- Cricket protein powder is a great alternative protein because sourcing it can help save land, water and emit fewer greenhouse gases when compared to sourcing traditional animal protein.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, corn-free, glycerin-free and made without antibiotics, or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Hypoallergenic rewards are high in protein, low in calories and full of flavor.
- Sustainable, natural, humane and made in the USA.
Crickets, Lentils, Pumpkin, Flax Seed, Peanut Butter, Molasses, Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Cinnamon, Citric Acid, Buffered Distilled White Vinegar, Mixed Tocopherols (a source of Vitamin E), Rosemary Extract.
CRUDE PROTEIN 26% min, CRUDE FAT 15% min, CRUDE FIBER 6.0% max, MOISTURE 10% max.
My Dog Loves These –
My dog LOVES treats but hates hard biscuits. He’s a most toothless senior pup, and crunchy cookies just don’t work for him. However, these cricket-based crunchy biscuits must be special, because he devoured them! They have a strong smell that’s a little off-putting for humans but apparently delicious to dogs. My dog also has many allergies to common proteins (poultry, beef, and lamb), as well as to fillers like less, so finding treats he could eat – and enjoy – is always exciting!
Crunchy little cricket biscuits –
The thought of crickets in my food: gross, but my dog thinks they’re delicious! This little bit sized protein packed snack was so delicious she almost helped herself to more. Still smacking her chops.