Sometimes, less is more! Blue Buffalo’s Basics Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Formula Lamb & Potato Recipe is a delicious, limited-ingredient diet made with fewer ingredients for small breed adult dogs with food sensitivities. This small-bite kibble contains an appropriate blend of protein and carbohydrates to fulfill your small-breed dog’s higher energy needs. It features a single animal protein source with real lamb first, along with pumpkin and easily digested carbohydrates like potatoes and peas. It’s also crafted with BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits—a combination of selected antioxidants, minerals and vitamins picked by veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support your pup’s overall health and wellness. Now your paw-tner really has something to wag his tail about!
- Recipe starts with real lamb, and contains other high-quality ingredients like potatoes, peas and pumpkin to support healthy digestion, while omega-3 and -6 fatty acids promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Limited-ingredient small breed kibble offer your pup small bite-sized pieces with a balance of protein and carbs to meet her unique energy needs.
- Free from chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, dairy and eggs.
- Made with LifeSource Bits—a blend of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins chosen by vets and animal nutritionists to support your pup’s immune health, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- All-natural kibble made without poultry by-product meals, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal (source of Glucosamine), Peas, Potatoes, Pea Starch, Pea Protein, Tapioca Starch, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Pea Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Salt, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, DL-Methionine, Flaxseed, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Yeast, Manganese Sulfate, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Protein 22.0% Min, Fat 15.0% Min, Fiber 5.0% Max, Moisture 10.0% Max, Calcium 1.1% Min, Phosphorus 0.75% Min, Vitamin E 300IU/kg Min, Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.75% Min, Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 1.75% Min, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C)* 100mg/kg Min, Glucosamine* 400mg/kg Min.
3,631 kcal/kg, 384 kcal/cup
|Weight||Daily Feeding (cup)|
|UP TO 5 LBS||1/4 – 1/2|
|6 – 10 LBS||1/2 – 1|
|11 – 15 LBS||1 – 1 1/4|
|16 – 20 LBS||1 1/4 – 1 1/2|
|21 – 25 LBS||1 1/2 – 2|
|26 – 30 LBS||2 – 2 1/4|