Nobody wants their dog to suffer from worms, so the Bayer Tapeworm Dog De-Wormer provides effective at-home treatment. Designed to end the unpleasant problem once and for all, it safely removes the common tapeworms of dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis. It comes in an easy-to-administer tablet, which can be crumbled up and sprinkled into their food. It comes from the trusted Bayer brand, and is recommended for dogs over four weeks of age.
- De-wormer tablet for dogs helps to safely remove common tapeworms.
- Safe, at-home treatment removes dipylidium caninum and taenia pisiformis tapeworms.
- Tablet form is easy to administer directly in the mouth or crumbled in food.
- Each tablet contains 34mg of the active ingredient praziquantel. No prescription required.
- From the trusted Bayer brand and safe for dogs over four weeks of age.
Isolated incident of either salvation or diarrhea have been reported following treatment but were considered non-significant. If these signs are observed and they persist, consult your veterinarian.